Because the JUGS 101™ throws overhand curveballs that ONLY break downward, there is NO FEAR FACTOR involved in teaching your hitters how to hit the curveball.
The JUGS 101 switches between fastball to curveball with the flick of a switch.
- • Throws overhand fastballs, overhand curves and split-finger fastballs—up to 90 mph.
- • Portable and easy to move and set up. One person can remove the legs and load the JUGS in the trunk of a car.
- • Throws baseballs, JUGS Pearl, JUGS Sting-Free baseballs, JUGS Lite-Flite baseballs, JUGS Softie baseballs and the JUGS Bulldog polyballs.
- • Special non-marking pneumatic tire.
• Makes an ideal second machine for any program
- • Great for offensive or defensive drills.
• Perfect advanced machine for youth leagues.
- • Runs on 110-volt AC, 1000-watt Yamaha EF1000iS generator or the NEW Complete Practice Battery Pack
COMPARE THE FACTS
|Speed Range||30-90 mph|
|Power Source (see features)||110-Volt AC (see features)|
|Motor||(2) 1/4 HP, 3 amp|
|360° Swivel ||No|
|OptionalPitching Machine Cover ||Yes|
|Optional Automatic Ball Feeder || |
|OptionalRemote Switch ||Yes|
|Optional 220V model available||Yes|
The JUGS 101 Baseball Pitching Machine is generally used by High Schools, Colleges and Professional Players
Download a FREE Practice Plan featuring the JUGS 101™ Baseball Pitching Machine.
Great addition for High Schools and Colleges:
Since most schools already have at least one pitching machine that throws all types of pitches, and since most coaches use their machines to throw fastballs 75% of the time or more, the 101™ is the perfect machine for adding a hitting station.
JUGS 101™ Baseball Pitching Machine throws baseballs, Sting-Free® baseballs—dimpled and seamed, tennis balls, Lite-Flite® baseballs, SOFTIE® baseballs, the JUGS Pearl® and the JUGS BULLDOG™ baseball.