- 7' x 7' Screen with a 33" x 20" opening.
- Black, pearl-foam,vinyl-covered .5-inch-thick padding.
- Black, double-thick 691-90 ply, poly-E netting.
- Screens are easily assembled—no welding or lacing.
- All joints are double-bolted for maximum strength and superior longevity.
- 1.5-inch-diameter, 2mm-thick, 1020 cold-rolled steel frame tubing.
- 2-Year Guarantee on netting and frame: No one guarantees their screens longer.
- Hitting-Facility Tough design.
Leather softball designed specifically for pitching machines Optic yellow, Full-Grain Leather Cover Cushion-Corked Center Wool Winding Great practice ball. Perfect for live-arm batting practice...
Available in Game-Ball Yellow only, 11 or 12 inch. Price per dozen. Specifically designed for use with pitching machines. Dimpled for maximum accuracy and performance. Will not dent aluminum bats...
REVOLUTIONARY CHANGEUP FEATURE In a National survey, 94.8% of all softball coaches polled asked for a change up machine - and we listened. Introducing the Next Generation of JUGS Pitching...
A collapsible ball basket—great for holding balls during practice. Indoor or outdoor use. Holds up to 100 baseballs or 60 softballs. (Balls not included). Lightweight and durable.
JUGS Protector Series Wheel Kit enables one person to easily move protector series screens by themselves. Quickly attaches to any JUGS Protector Series Screen. To engage wheel kit, simply lift...